The School of Business and Management was established in 1995.
• To help businesses to be successful through a synergy of modernity and tradition;
• To contribute to the advancement and welfare of Vietnam & the world through business education;
• To create the optimal environment for personal success and professional development for the School of Business members.
VNU School of Business and Management offers outstanding programs by the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB) in a Vietnamese/Asian context. The program is designed to meet the needs of Vietnamese and international MBA students.
• Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA);
• Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA).
International Cooperative Programs:
Master Programs in Business Administration with the University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA.
• International Executive Development Programs (IEDP)
• Corporate Training Programs:
Marketing and Sales;
Human Resource Management;
Production and Operations Management
• Strategic Management:
• Consulting services:
Re-engineering of business;
Human resource management;
Training need assessment and designing training programs.
• Lighting young business talent program (in combination with Vietnam Television & Vietnam Young Business Association)
VNU School of Business and Management has set up cooperative links with well-known international business schools to provide training courses for general management leaders from leading state-owned and private enterprises. Major programs are the on-going International Executive Development Program between VNU School of Business and Management and Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College as well as the Executive MBA Program in affiliation with Sung Kyun Kwan University (Korea); the University of Hawaii at Manoa, the University of Seattle and California State University (USA).
Contact address: VNU School of Business and Management, 144, Xuân Thủy, Cầu Giấy, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84.4) 37548456, Fax: (84.4) 37548455