VNU National Defense and Security Training Center was established in 2004.
Functions and Missions
- To organize training courses on national defense and security for students of VNU and other training institutions in accordance with the assignment of the Ministry of Education and Training; to issue the certificates on national defense and security for students and trainees upon completion of the training courses basing on VNU’s regulations on higher education;
- To organize and co-organize further training on national defense and security for VNU’s staff;
- To compile lecture notes and reference materials; to innovate the teaching and learning methods to improve the quality of training and research of national defense and security;
- To implement the national defense & security and local military activities; to act as an advisor for VNU leaders in national defense and security
- To implement other tasks assigned by VNU.
- Training about 15,000 students per year;
- Regulating for students of the regular and in-service training systems;
- Training by credits according to VNU’s and Ministry of Education and Training’s regulations.
• Division of Politics
• Division of Military Training
- Academic Affairs Department
- Administration and General Affairs Department
- Accounting Department
VNU Center for National Defense and Security Education
336 Nguyễn Trãi, Thanh Xuân, Hanoi
Tel: (84.4) 35581836, (84.4) 35573883
Fax: (84.4) 35589544