Purpose: Helping participants, especially French teachers, throughout Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Laos etc), and across East Asian countries (Japan, Korea etc), improve, both, their knowledge and their skills in using and teaching French through "Writing practice workshops" and in lessons on French culture, language, arts and society.
• Linguistics and French (Associate Professor Corinne Flicker)
• Workshop on the practice of writing (Associate Professor Joël July)
• Literature and history; French scientific knowledge and the Era of Philosophical Enlightenment (Associate Professor Bérengère Parmentie)
• French art and society: French songs and French cinemas (Associate Professor Mathilde Thorel)
• Explore Hạ Long Bay
• 100% French professors with new methods of thinking about teaching
• Opportunity to receive IFI Master scholarships and AMU Master/PhD scholarships;
• Opportunity to interact with international French participants;
• Opportunity to discover and learn Vietnamese culture (plus a free to visit HaLong Bay);
Conditions for admission:
B1 Level of French, as stipulated by the European Common Reference Framework (CECR) or equivalent; or:
- Graduation of university programs in which French is the official language
- Citizen of countries with French as the official language;
Certification: Be awarded the certificate (DU) by Aix-Marseille University
Duration: 20 days (July 15, 2019 – August 06, 2019)
Location: International Francophone Institute, VNU 144 Xuân Thủy, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
VND 3.000.000 ~ 115 Euro
VND 7.000.000 ~ 263 Euro (included accommodation in 30 days)
For more information:
Room 203, 2F, C3 Building, 144 Xuân Thủy, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nôi.
Tel: : + 84 4.3754.9505 Hotline: 089.959.8899
Email: etudes.ifi @ gmail / Studies@ifi.edu.vn.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/IFI.VNU