1. Full name of PhD student: Nguyen Dinh Hao.
2. Gender: Male.
3. Date of birth: 14/11/1957.
4. Place of birth: Hanoi city.
5. Decision on consideration of PhD student: Decision No. 200/SDH dated 06/08/2004 of the Director of Vietnam National University, Hanoi.
6. Changement during research period:
- Decision No. 48/DT-KL dated 31/01/2007 changing the scientific advisor of the doctorial dissertation for post-graduate Nguyen Dinh Hao;
- Decision No. 940/QD-KL dated 31/12/2009 of the Faculty of Law of Vietnam National University, Hanoi returning post-graduate Nguyen Dinh Hao to the agency;
7. Name of dissertation: Government's power to make regulation.
8. Specialist: Theory and History of the State and Law.
9. Course code: 62 38 01 01.
10. Supervisors: (1) Vice Prof. Dr Thai Vinh Thang; (2) Dr. Tran Nho Thin.
11. Summary of new dissertation results:
This is the first scientific works researching on the Government's power to make regulation and got the new results as follows: (1) The dissertation presented the concept of power to make regulation in the broad sense and narrow sense and the Government's power to make regulation in the broad sense and narrow sense; indicated the similarity and difference between the power to make regulation and delegated legislation; (2) The dissertation indicated the essence, characteristics of the Government's power to make regulation; analyzed the form, content of the Government's power to make regulation; stated the necessity for defining clearly the content of the legislative and power to make regulation; presented the relationship between the power to make regulation and the legislative power and right to make decisions, sentences of the juridical agencies; (3) The dissertation researched the Government’s power to make regulation of some countries in the world in order to draw the reference values for Vietnam; (4) The dissertation analyzed and evaluated systematically, quite fully and relatively comprehensively the actual situation of the Government's power to make regulation, indicated the advantages, disadvantages, causes of the advantages, disadvantages of the Government's power to make regulation as from promulgating the Constitution 1992, especially from the time when the Law promulgated the legal documents in 1996 amended, supplemented in 2002 and the Law promulgated the legal normative documents in 2008 until 31/12/2009; (5) The dissertation proposed some viewpoints, proposals for the solutions in order to step by step fulfill the Government's power to make regulation, including the proposal for amendment, supplementation of the Constitution 1992, the current legal normative documents, promulgation of new legal normative documents and other solutions.
12. Application into practice:
The research results of the Dissertation can be used as the valuable reference materials for the cadres, civil servants, officials who are directly participating in the composition, submission to the competent authorities to promulgate the legal normative documents of the Government; at the same time, the research results of the Dissertation can be also used as the reference materials for the research, studying, teaching on the law and law enforcement; contribute to fulfilling the law system in our country at present.
13. Further research: the PhD student shall research the theory and practice issues on legal norms and legal normative documents to distinguish between the legal normative documents and the documents which are not the legal normative documents promulgated by the Government.
14. Published articles:
Nguyen Dinh Hao (2004), “Legality of legal normative documents”, special issue on inspection and processing of legal normative documents of Democracy and Law Magazine, 05/2004, pp. 10 - 13.
Nguyen Dinh Hao (2005), “Jurisdiction and procedure for building, promulgating the legal normative documents of the Minister, Head of Ministry-ranking agencies at the proposal of the agency under the Government”, Democracy and Law Magazine, issue 6 (159), pp. 3 - 6.
Nguyen Dinh Hao (2006), “Speeding up the guidance for enforcement of law, ordinance”, Democracy and Law Magazine, issue 5 (170), pp. 6 - 10.
Nguyen Dinh Hao (2006), “Unifying the awareness of role of Official Gazette in proclamation and determining the validity time of legal normative documents”, Administrative science information (Institute of administrative science research, National Academy of Public Administration, Ministry of Home Affairs), issue 11, 2006, pp. 12 - 15.
Nguyen Dinh Hao (2007), “Legal documents posted in the provincial-level Official Gazette”, Democracy and Law Magazine, issue 3 (180), pp. 16 - 19.
Nguyen Dinh Hao (2007), “Simplification of legal normative documents of the Government, Prime Minister”, Democracy and Law Magazine, issue 7 (184), pp. 8 - 10.
Nguyen Dinh Hao (2009), “regulation's power of Russian Federation Government”, Legislative Research Magazine, issue 18 (155), pp. 51 - 59.
Nguyen Dinh Hao (2010), “Some new regulations on emulation, compliment”, Democracy and Law Magazine, issue 6 (219), pp. 61 - 64.