Official thesis title: Managing administrative professional training for commune-level government officials in the current context
1. Full name: Do Thi Ngoc Oanh
2. Gender: Female
3. Date of birth: 25.06.1964;
4. Place of birth: Bac Giang city, Bac Giang province
5. Admission decision number: 4094/SDH Dated November 1, 2007 the President of VNU.
6. Changes in academic process:Adjust the name thesis by Decision 293/QD - DT dated 06.23.2009; Decision 426/QD 30/12/2009 and Decision 892/QD day 29/12/2010 of the headmaster of Hanoi University of Education.
7. Official thesis title: Managing administrative professional training for commune-level government officials in the current context
8. Major: Educational Administration
9. Code: 62 14 05 01
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dang Quoc Bao
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Cuc
11. Summary of the new findings of the thesis:
- The thesis has built the argument that the commune-level government officials in the context of current population, especially in our human resources of the country, must be considered from the point of fostering capacity building to implement sustainable development for localities and implement their assumed obligations.
- Clarify the function of a number of concepts: capacity, staff qualified to perform the communal authorities and determine the content and management of administrative professional training for commune-level government officials in the locales to strengthen implementation capacity.
- The thesis points out the objective requirements to management innovation fostering administrative point of implementation capacity for commune-level administration officials.
- Through the empirical research methods, the thesis reviews the current status and content of management administrative professional training for officials and communal authorities, identifying weaknesses in the training for commune-level administration officials in the current context.
- Based on a theoretical platform and practical thesis, solutions are proposed for management administrative professional training for commune-level administration officials in the present context in a view to strengthen the implementation capacity.