Job title: HRM Intern
Department: Human Resource Management Department
Work type: Part-Time
Location: 144 Xuan Thuy Street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi
Period: 03 months
* Job purpose: Responsible for providing support on the recruitment of outstanding scientist and assistance in editing research publication of VNU scientists.
* Key responsibilities:
- English editing for the research papers, articles, books, book chapters and documents before publishing;
- Communicate and attract talented Vietnamese expatriates and foreigners to VNU;
- Supporting the international cooperation activities;
- Supporting transactions, working with external partners;
- Support events of the VNU Scientist Links (Scientist Club).
- Being a foreigner having good command of English;
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet;
- High responsibility at work;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Energy, enthusiasm and hard-work;
- Priority given to students and university graduates.
- Get payment for English editing for scientists in the VNU Scientist Links (Scientist Club) (if any);
- Be granted with the Internship certificate signed by VNU President;
- Use the stationeries and the allocated working equipment;
- Participate in the useful seminars, conferences and courses;
- Opportunities to improve Vietnamese;
- Offer the lunches.
The application file submitted by the soft copy via e-mail: email@example.com (under the Subject: "Apply for internship"), including:
- A CV which clearly states the Training process, specialized training, professional certificates, English proficiency, Working experience, outstanding achievements.
- A scanned copy (or a photo of the original / notarized copy) of diplomas, transcripts, professional certificates and English certificates (if any).
- Copy of passport or valuable papers in lieu of passport.
Submit your application before November 01, 2019, priority to early application.