At VJU we strive to help you find more meaningful things than a simple job. We encourage employees to look for differences in themselves, which may be different in terms of cultural factors, personal development pathways, personal preferences, or a new working environment. unique in Vietnam. We call for talented Vietnamese and foreigners who have a good ambition, creative capacity and spirit of "can do" to contribute to the development of Vietnam Japan University
Work type: Full-Time
Location: My Dinh Campus, Hanoi
Required duties and responsibilities
1. Supporting and managing academic activities:
- Academic affairs handling;
- Internship management;
- Thesis management;
- Graduation, degree and certificate management;
2. Supporting the development of short-courses and supplementary courses.
3. Supporting the development of undergraduate education programs.
4. Supporting the development, updating and adjustment of training materials.
5. Summarizing data, compiling reports as requested by VJU, VNU, MoET.
6. Management of library.
7. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
1. Education: Bachelor’ degree (graduation in developed countries is an advantage).
2. Work experience: Minimum 2 years of working experience in education sector with focus on academic affairs, student support and lecturer support.
3. Foreign language: Be fluent in spoken and written English (IELTS 6+).
4. Preferred skills:
- Proficient computer skills, especially MS office
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good judgment; professional problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) and teamwork skills.
- High commitment to deadline.
- Highly responsible toward work.
- Responsibility, accountability and services oriented.
What VJU can offer
Successful candidate will be offered a remuneration package comprising of:
1. Basic salary: discuss during the interview.
2. Allowances and others: following VJU’s regulation on payment.
Contact us (+84 24 7306 6001-6004 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
To apply please send your application package (with following documents in a PDF or MS Word DOC (in English, max. size: 5 MB) with “Your name _ Academic Affairs Officer” written in the subject line to email@example.com
Application documents include:
1. Essay (essay topic: “How can you contribute to Vietnam Japan University”? Maximum 800 words in English).
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Recommendation letter (s).
Or register here:
The review of applications and nominations will continue until the position is filled.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by Evaluation Committee appointed by the Rector. Successful candidate will be offered a 1-year contract.