School of Interdisciplinary studies, formerly known as VNU School of Graduate Studies was established in 2002
• To coordinate with related institutions in carrying out interdisciplinary graduate programmes relating to numerous institutions.
• To offer graduate refresher courses; issue certificates, attest academic records of those who have completed short courses to improve, update and modernize knowledge.
• To offer supplementary, preparatory courses to better knowledge and skills for those who wish to apply for domestic and international joint-graduate programmes.
• To cooperate with prestigious foreign tertiary institutions in carrying out joint graduate programmes as approved by the President of VNU.
• To carry out research projects on management and improvement of graduate education quality at VNU.
• To collaborate with other functional departments and related institutions in holding doctorate and honorary doctorate award ceremonies at VNU.
• To operate academic services or joint academic services within the given academic domain of the School of Graduate Studies as stipulated by the state and VNU.
• Master program on Climate Change.
• International training programs:
Joint Master Programs in Business Administration with United Business Institutes, Brussels (Belgium), Master of Financial Management with University of Montesquieu Bordeaux IV (France).
• Department of Administrative Affairs
• Department of Research and Academic Affairs
• Department of International Training
• Pre-doctoral Training Center
• French University Center in Hanoi
VNU School of Interdisciplinary studies has established cooperative linkages with prestigious institutions in various countries in the world such as Australia, Belgium, Germany, France, the Netherlands, the USA among others.
VNU School of Interdisciplinary studies, 144 Xuân Thủy, Cầu Giấy Hanoi
Tel: (84-4) 3754 7619; Fax: (84-4) 3754 8603
Email: email@example.com; Website: www.sis.vnu.edu.vn