Recently, the Yamada Scholarship Fund awarded 50 scholarships to VNU students, including 6 students from the UEB. Each scholarship is worth 200 USD (about 5 million VND).
At the scholarship award ceremony, the Head of Political and Student Affairs Department of the VNU, Assoc.Prof.PhD. Dinh Van Huong sent congratulations to the students who received this scholarship. He said that the Yamada scholarship in particular and the off-budget scholarships of VNU in general are sources of encouragement and recognition for students' efforts and achievements.
Assoc.Prof. PhD. Dinh Van Huong (on the left) presented scholarships to Nguyen Quoc Thanh - UEB students
Nguyen Quoc Thanh, a student of Faculty of Development Economics, said: "Yamada Scholarship aims at students who have good academic and training results, actively participate in class activities - Union - Association, participate in science research, are with difficult circumstances and with the desire to receive financial support to continue studying and researching. Therefore, scholarships are a great motivation for us to continue their research. I was very happy to receive the Yamada scholarship and would be determined to get high results in the student science movements next semesters."
List of students of VNU - UEB receiving Yamada scholarships 2020:
1. Tran Quoc Thanh - QH-2018-E - Development Economics
2. Ngo Thi Thu Ha - QH-2017-E - Accounting and Auditing
3. Doan Ngoc Dien - QH-2018-E - Political Economy
4. Pham Thi Huyen Trang - QH-2017-E - International Business and Economics
5. Vu Hoang Lan - QH-2018-E - Finance and Banking
6. Nguyen Thi Thanh Huyen - QH-2017-E - Business Administration