The program provides learners with: (1) in-depth knowledge of banking and finance; (2) skills in applying Fintech tools in the banking and finance sectors; and (3) the knowledge, skills, and spirit of entrepreneurship. The program aims to train high-quality human resources in the fields of banking, finance, Fintech, and related fields in the era of the Industrial Revolution 4.0.
Strong Points: This is the program
- European Standards, Global Recognition;
- Pioneering in Vietnam and 2nd in Southeast Asia
- 50% of the program is taught by highly qualified professors from France and the UK with work experience in London-Fintech Capital of Europe;
- Attractive career opportunities in the banking and finance industry in the age of digital transformation;
- Student exchange opportunities and internships in France, UK.
- Scholarship opportunities for excellent students.
75 European ECTS credits, with 27 subjects, an internship course, and a thesis. The subjects of the program belong to the following knowledge blocks:
- Introduction to finance and banking
- Banking I: Retail banking
- Banking II: Elements of investment banking
- Fintech I: Emerging sector
- Connecting to the real world I
- Banking III: Compliance
- Banking IV: Fiduciary responsibility
- Fintech II: Mindset and advanced tools
- Connecting to the real world II
For detailed program: Here
The program is taught simultaneously in IFI and the Oxford campus of EM Normandie, UK. The opening ceremony of Session 1 took place at IFI on March 26, 2021.
EM Normandie Business School (Source: internet)
- Combine classroom teaching (lecturers; seminars by experts from the business) with professional experience; internship and thesis
Admission scale & procedure
Admission scale: 35 students / class / course
Admission procedure: File review and Interview
- Qualifications: Students who hold a four-year bachelor degree or equivalent
- Bachelor of major groups: Economics, Business, Finance - Banking - Insurance, Accounting - Auditing, Information Technology, and Computers.
- Candidates who do not have the above knowledge or are not accepted by the admissions committee need to take an additional knowledge course organized by IFI.
- English: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent. Candidates who do not comply with the English language requirements may participate in the pre-Master language preparation program organized by IFI.
Submission: June 30, 2021
Interview: July 02, 2021
Opening: July 16, 2021
IV. CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
The sectors are Finance, Banking, and FinTech. FinTech occupations range from starting a business to many other positions such as:
- Strategic Analyst
- Project Manager
- Online Customer Counsellor
- Web Business Developer
V. TUITION FEES AND SCHOLARSHIP (2021-2022)
Tuition: 175.000.000 VND (~6.500 Euros)
Admission fee: 1.050.000 VND (~40 Euros)
- Local development scholarship for government officials
- International scholarship for foreign students
- Outstanding scholarship for students with outstanding achievements
For more details: click here
Call for applications 2021
Introduction about the program (Brochure)
Center for Management of University Programs and Continuing Education, IFI
Room 301, Building G6 144 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Hanoi (Vietnam)
Tel : +84 24 37549505 Hotline: +84 96 235 1619
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com