Official thesis title: “The Management of Technical Manpower Training for the Development Requirements of Industrial Parks in Key Central Economic Region”
1. Full name: DAO THI THANH THUY
2. Sex: Female
3. Date of birth: 30th August, 1959
4. Place of birth: Quang Ngai
5. Admission decision number: 1990/SĐH dated: 22/11/2006 by the President of Vietnam National University, Hanoi.
6. Changes in academic process: No
7. Official thesis title: “The Management of Technical Manpower Training for the Development Requirements of Industrial Parks in Key Central Economic Region”
8. Major: Educational Management
9. Code: 62 14 05 01
10. Supervisors: Prof. PhD. Nguyen Loc; Associate Prof. PhD. Dang Thanh Hung
11. Summary of the new findings of the thesis
At present, vocational training institutions (VTIs) of the localities in key central economic region (KCER) are mainly carrying out traditional training management without applying the circular training one; on the other hand, the state agencies who are in charge of vocational training management are also not interested in directing VTIs in the same area as well as in the whole region co-operating with the others in training and supplying technical manpower for industrial parks, economic zones, export processing zones (collectively referred to as IZs). Therefore, technical manpower training in KCER does not meet the development needs of IZs in terms of quality, quantity and various kinds of careers and levels.
To overcome the above situations, the thesis has proposed six solutions: : (1) Identifying the technical manpower training needs of IZs; (2) Planning and designing training; (3) Organizing the training co-operation between the VTIs and the businesses in IZs; (4) Evaluating the training results and recommending careers to the graduating students; (5) Establishing the linkages between the VTIs and the others in the same area and locality; (6) Setting up a regional technical manpower training accommodating committee.
These solutions will contribute to renew the vocational training management from micro to macro, with the purpose of training the technical manpower meeting the development needs of IZs inKCER.